Sunday, March 14, 2021

03 creating media

 magazines- in my magazine i am going to be talking about scuba diving. I love the ocean and i love to dive. I did a diving course a few years ago in Greece, and since then i have had a passion for it. I have been able to get to grade 2, and i saw lots of really interesting creatures. The scenes i saw were beautiful, and i will never forget the experience it. In my magazine i am going to educate people who are interested in snorkelling and i am going to tell them about my personal experience. I am going to teach people about why they should get involved, and why i enjoyed it so much. I am going to include pictures of scuba divers and the type of scenes you would see, to make my magazine eye catching and attractive. I will fill the pages with lots of colours and exotic pictures in order for it to appeal to others. I am going to be talking about my personal experience as well as others. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of intent